Greater Hartford Legal Aid gratefully acknowledges the financial support received from the following funders:
- Connecticut Bar Foundation (IOLTA)
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid Foundation, Inc.
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- National Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- North Central Area Agency on Aging
- State of Connecticut, Court Fees Grant-in-Aid
- State of Connecticut, Department of Economic and Community Development
- State of Connecticut, Department of Housing
- State of Connecticut, Department of Social Services
- State of Connecticut, Judicial Branch Grant-in-Aid
- Town of West Hartford
- United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut
GHLA is honored to have the generous support of individuals, law firms, corporations and other donors. These donors are listed in the GHLA Foundation Campaign Report.